onsdag 26 oktober 2011

Challenge me happy #9

Challenge me happys aktuella utmaning går ut på att skapa egna dekorationer. Så här blev mitt bidrag:

What would you like to have?

Shop at the playground.

Bun, Ice Cream, Sausage. I have made them of Cernit, "plastic clay", and baked them in the oven.

So even the Shop-sign

6 kommentarer:

  1. That is such a fun handmade embellies!! They are so cute! I love them. Thanks for playing along CMH

    SvaraRadera
  2. Aw, this so cute! I just love your handmade embellishments...they are perfect for this page! That Shop sign is adorable! Thank you for joining us at CMH!

    SvaraRadera
  3. For noen herlige dekorasjoner!! Veldig stilig med det skiltet.

    Takk for at du deltar hos Challenge Me Happy!

    Hilsen
    Anne/Scrappefruen.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow! I'm so impressed with your handmade embellishments!! Awesome LO!! Thanks for playing with us at Challenge Me Happy!

    SvaraRadera
  5. WOW! This is amazing, you are so clever! Absolutely fantastic job. Thanks for joining in the challenge at CMH :-)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Vilken läcker layout!! Och va kul att du gjort egna dekos av cernitlera =) Tack för inspirationen!

    SvaraRadera